Question:
Can anyone from Belfast give me some a list of nice restaurants please?
MusicFan
2010-07-03 02:26:03 UTC
I'm planning a girlie night out and we're heading to Belfast but I'm from Lisburn and don't know Belfast at all, so I would really appreciate it if anyone could give me a few names of restaurants in walking distance off the Odyssey because we're heading to the box after a meal. We like chinese and Italian so if anyone can give a few recommendations that would be a massive help. Thank you so much
Six answers:
?
2010-07-03 04:07:09 UTC
List of nice restaurants in Belfast...... ENJOY Belfast :)

CoCo - In the former Roscoff premises, this is the new Belfast restaurant everybody is talking about

Molly's Yard -This atmospheric restaurant on two floors - informal ground floor bistro with a more elegant dining room above - on the site of former stables.

Sun Kee Restaurant - The Lo family’s little place just off Shaftesbury Square has earned widespread recognition as one of Ireland’s most authentic Chinese restaurants.

The Bank Gallery - Right on the Lagan and just a short stroll along a walkway from the Waterfront, this gently contemporary first floor restaurant is over a designer bar, The Edge...

Ten Square Hotel - The dashingly informal Grill Room & Bar, which occupies the whole of the ground floor, has become one of Belfast’s most popular restaurants and is always busy with non-residents...

Bennetts on Belmont - Good, fast and moderately priced food is the aim at this sister restaurant of Colleen’s famous Holywood restaurant, Fontana (see entry).

Tedfords Restaurant - Sailing folk may remember Tedfords as a ship’s chandlers - you can almost smell the sisal even now, especially as there are reminders a-plenty of this listed building’s venerable maritime past.

Bourbon - Behind an unassuming entrance lies an amazingly theatrical interior: totally at home alongside neighbouring buildings like the Crown Liquor Saloon and the Grand Opera House, it features pillars, palms, ornate plaster work and wrought iron, chandeliers and statues...

James Street South - Just across the road from the Europa Hotel, Niall and Joanne McKenna’s cool modern restaurant is well located and well-appointed in a beautifully understated style with white walls and crisp white linen, relieved by fresh flowers and effective lighting...

The Water Margin - This brassy 200-seater in a converted church at the bottom of the Ormeau Road is the biggest Chinese restaurant in Ireland.

Nick's Warehouse - Nick’s Warehouse is a clever conversion on two floors, with particularly interesting lighting and efficient aluminium duct air-conditioning. It’s a lively spot, notable for attentive, friendly service and good food...

Harbour View Teppanyaki - At this scenic Lagan side location beside the Waterfront Hall, the ever popular Japanese dining experience, Teppanyaki, is alive and well.

Zen - An ultra modern, stunningly cool Japanese restaurant….

McHughs Bar & Restaurant - This remarkable pub near the Odyssey Arena is in one of Belfast’s few remaining 18th century buildings; built in 1711, it is the city’s oldest listed building.

Avoca Cafe Belfast - Open since late 2007, the Belfast city centre branch of Avoca is the ninth store in Ireland for the renowned Wicklow-based homeware, fashion and food company.

Number 27 - This relatively recent addition to Belfast's Cathedral Quarter dining scene was quick to make an impact after opening in December 2007

The Barking Dog - Popular university area bar-restaurant in the former Rain City premises near the Egg and Bot (Eglantine and Botanic inns)

Some of Belfast Restaurants list here-

The John Hewitt, Bar & Restaurant

Cargoes Café

Deanes Deli

Mourne Seafood Bar Belfast

Café Renoir .

Deanes & Queens

Beatrice Kennedy Hotel

The Merchant Hotel

Ginger Hotel

Cayenne Hotel

Swantons Gourmet Foods

The Crescent Townhouse

Shu

Hawthorne Coffee Shop

Café Conor

Deanes Restaurant

The Olive Tree Company

Aldens Restaurant

Aldens in the City

Hey i want to suggest you so many Belfast restaurants.. but here i have answer limit ... :(

So get more idea and information about Belfast here..
?
2016-12-11 11:33:04 UTC
Nice Restaurants In Belfast
ai
2016-11-05 15:13:44 UTC
Odyssey Belfast Restaurants
I should be doing something else
2010-07-03 04:25:23 UTC
Unfortunately there aren't really any restaurants within walking distance of the Odyssey, as the Odyssey is not in the city centre, it's more East Belfast.

There are a few restaurants in the Odyssey - There is the Red Panda which would be good if you like Chinese food (it's upstairs on the first floor)

There's the Indian Ocean, which is really nice, but I'd recommend booking in advance for that as they usually have a queue - There is also a Thai restaurant called Budda in there, I've never eaten in it personally, but I've heard good reports about it.

Soda Joe's (American Diner) and La Tasca (Tapas Bar) neither of which I would recommend due to poor food and bad service.

All in all, I think the Red Panda would be the best bet for you.

Also, make sure you have pre-booked your taxi home for the end of the night because the Odyssey is a ***** to get home from if you haven't sorted a taxi and live outside Belfast.
2015-08-10 23:19:17 UTC
This Site Might Help You.

RE:

?
2016-04-21 09:52:01 UTC
Among the many important responsibilities dog owners have, training a dog is among the most important. Learn here https://tr.im/SIjnC

Well-trained pets are easier to care for and love, cause less damage to your home (and theirs), and live happier lives.

Dogs send myriad messages with their bodies and their voices -- this is one reason why they're so fascinating and beloved. The more you understand their messages, the more you understand them and how your own messages are being understood.